考える女性Q What kind of textbooks do you use?
A 『Minna no Nihongo』Main textbook and Kanji practice book are mainly used in beginner class to build up the foundation of Japanese basic skill.
In intermediate class, the textbooks are decided by the levels of class goal according to Japanese Language Proficiency Test(JLPT), N3, N2, and N1.


教師Q What is the class hours?
A  Morning class is from 9:20am to 12:50pm and Afternoon class is from 1:20pm to 4:50pm


Q How do you judge students Japanese level?
A  The level will be decided by a placement test which students take at the time of entering into our school and an interview.


Q What language do you use to teach?
A  Japanese is used in all the classes to teach. Teachers who learned the direct method, is teaching you with picture cards, so that we don’t need to use the bridge language. Translation textbook will be given to you for supplementary information.


勉強3Q Is there any examinations during the course?
A  Yes, you have to take the final examination at the end of every term. Three subjects, “Grammar・Reading”, “Kanji・Vocabulary”, and “ Listening” are included in the final exam. Also, there will be short tests several times during the term depending on class levels or subjects.


Q Does the school have preparation classes for JLPT or EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students)?
A  Our curriculum is set to pass JLPT from the regular classes. We offer JLPT trial examination, which all of our students have to take, once in every three months. Also, specialized classed for JLPT and EJU will be held apart from the regular classes.


浅草Q What kind of activities does the school offer apart from Japanese language study?
A  We have a school event once in three months. You will never be bored as we plan various kinds of events, like going to Tokyo Disney land, and other famous sightseeing spots, and trying Japanese culture and many more.


Q How many students are there per class?
A  The average will be 15 to 16 students per class depending on levels.


進路相談Q Do I get help if I want to go on to university, or graduate school or to find a job?
A  Your class teacher and academic and career counsellor will support you from the beginning of your study according to your aim or future plans. Educational fair and career guidance will be held at our school by welcoming teachers from various kinds of vocational schools.


Student life

Q What is the nationality mix at the school?
A  We will have students from all over the world without setting limits.


Q How many students do you have at the school?
A  It is not decided yet because we are a newly opening school, but the maximum will be 100 students.


Q Can I get a part-time job in Japan?
A  Yes, but you must have a valid work permit and the maximum working hours per week is 28 hours.
School can arrange a job for you.


Q Can I get a place to stay arranged?
A  Yes, please contact us.


お金電卓Q What is the average living expenses in Japan per month?
A  The average would be around 110,000 yen to 150,000 yen per month.
(National average) Rent:49,000 yen Food expenses:25,000 yen 
Utilities(Electricity・Gas・Water):7,000 yen
Insurance・Medical expenses:2,000 yen Transportation:4,000 yen 
Social expenses:5,000 yen Others:6,000 yen


渋谷駅Q What will I do after school or at weekends?
A  You can go to Tokyo Station area, one of the most popular places in Tokyo, within few minutes by train. Going shopping, or spending time with your friends at a café or restaurant would help you to experience more about Japanese culture and society. Also, our study room is open until 5pm every day, so you can do your homework or study by yourselves at school. Ask teachers if you need help.


Q What should I do if I get sick or get injured in Japan?
A  Please tell us as soon as possible so that we can support you in the best way.
National health insurance, which you all are buying at the time of entering to the school, would cover the cost
of most of all sicknesses, or injuries by the government. We can also help you to buy international student
insurance for those who need.


Q Can I get help with my dairy life in Japan? 
A  Yes, we will help you with procedures at word office, opening a bank account, or getting a cellular phone when you enter into the school. Please tell us if you need help at any time as we are here to support you.


Q Can I get help in my own language?
A  We have staff who speak English, Korean, and Chinese. More language will be available in the suture.



Q Is Wi-Fi available in school?
A  Yes, free Wi-Fi is available everywhere in school.


Q Does the school have scholarships?
A  Yes, we have our own scholarships. You can also apply for scholarships outside of the school. Please contact us
for further information.


Q Can I come to school by bicycle?
A  Yes, there is a bicycle parking space in front of school.


Q Does the school have study rooms?
A  Yes, it’s open from 9am to 5pm. Some useful Japanese books are available. Please check them out.


Q What is the school’s location like?
A  There is a supermarket and a convenience store nearby the school. You won’t feel inconvenient as the closest station has full of restaurants and shops. Please ask us if you have specific places you want to go.


Application process・Enrollment

Q Does the school offer an airport pick-up service?
A  Yes, upon the student’s request. The cost depends the numbers of students to get in a car at once.


Q Is there eligibility criteria to enter the school?
A  Applicants must…
– have completed school education of over 12 years
– be over 18 years of age
-have adequate financial resource to study and live in Japan
Please check the Admission information page for further information.


Q When can I start?
A  The courses open at April and October. For Short-term course and Private lessons can start anytime if you already have the appropriate visa.


Q How do I process to enter?
A  Please contact us first. The application periods are in May and November every year.
Please refer to the Admission information page for further information.


Q What documents will I need to apply?
A  Application, Statement of reasons for studying in Japan, and Letter of sponsorship are the basic important documents. Please check the Admission information page because it is different depending on which country you are from. Documents not in Japanese must be submitted along with Japanese translation. Contact us anytime if you have questions.


Home » FAQ